Meet Pierre the Penguin
Maybe it’s because there’s just something about penguins. Maybe it’s because this penguin somehow embodies all that is woobly. But if you find yourself irresistibly drawn to this waddliest of Weebles, you’re not alone. In fact, he’s the most popular pal on the block.
He and his buddies have come to life in the hands of thousands of complete beginners. And with the help of our tried-and-true instructions, he’ll soon be sliding his way straight into yours as well!
Never fear, our step-by-step tutorial is here! Using easy-to-follow videos, it’ll teach you the basics, starting from how to hold yarn. Then it'll guide you through each step of the pattern — from making the beak, to adding the wings, and even fixing mistakes. And if you ever find yourself unraveling or tangled up in knots, just send us an SOS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We've got you covered. Our pre-started beginner crochet kits work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- Pre-started crochet piece, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Blue, white, and yellow acrylic yarn
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Drawstring bag to carry everything
- Pattern as a PDF download
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook
3.5 in (8.9 cm) tall