Meet Poppi the Hippo
Poppi was born in the water, and has been in love with it ever since. She plays in the water, sleeps underwater, and ah, if only she didn’t have to head to shore to munch on her favorite grasses, life would be perfect!
That's right – if you're ready for a more challenging pattern than the Woobles beginner kits, then this kit is for you! The instructions have plenty of pictures to guide you through the trickier parts of the pattern. If you still need some help, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Single crochet, increase, decrease, crocheting in rounds, magic loop, bobble stitch, color change, stuffing amigurumi, attach safety eyes, sew parts together
- Pattern as a PDF download
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Purple and pink 100% cotton yarn
- Plastic safety eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Drawstring bag to carry everything
- 2mm ergonomic crochet hook (for an additional charge)
6.75 in tall