Meet Klaus the Crocodile
Klaus has an oobly-woobly belly, and loves to share food with friends. When he’s not snacking, he likes to bask in the sun and sing! His favorite song goes a little something like this:
I love foodsies, yes I do!
If I’m hungry, then I’m blue.
I’m not picky, no siree,
Fill my jaws up, one, two, three!
That's right – if you're ready for a more challenging pattern than the Woobles beginner kits, then this kit is for you! The instructions have plenty of pictures to guide you through the trickier parts of the pattern. If you still need some help, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Single crochet, increase, decrease, crocheting in rounds, magic loop, bobble stitch, embroidery, stuff amigurumi, attach safety eyes, sew parts together, make movable arms
- Pattern as a PDF download
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Dark and light green 100% cotton yarn
- Plastic safety eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Drawstring bag to carry everything
- 2mm ergonomic crochet hook (for an additional charge)
8 in tall