Meet Harriet the Rabbit
As the youngest of 12, Harriet’s a little bit shy and a little bit timid, but she can binky with the best of them! While she prefers huddling in her family’s warren, she occasionally musters up the courage to bounce on over to her favorite place in the whole wide world – the daisy fields.
That's right – if you're ready for a more challenging pattern than the Woobles beginner kits, then this kit is for you! The instructions have plenty of pictures to guide you through the trickier parts of the pattern. If you still need some help, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Single crochet, increase, decrease, crocheting in rounds, magic loop, embroidery, stuffing amigurumi, attaching safety eyes, sewing parts together, making movable arms
- Pattern as a PDF download
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Gray and pink 100% cotton yarn
- Plastic safety eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Drawstring bag to carry everything
- 2mm ergonomic crochet hook (for an additional charge)
8.25 in tall