Meet Fitzherbert the Bear
In the Wooble woods lives a bear named Fitzherbert,
Who always feels cold eating sherbert.
So he cozies up in his den,
With one friend, two, or ten,
For honeyed tea and his brother, Fitzgerbert.
That's right – if you're ready for a more challenging pattern than the Woobles beginner kits, then this kit is for you! The instructions have plenty of pictures to guide you through the trickier parts of the pattern. If you still need some help, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Single crochet, increase, decrease, crocheting in rounds, magic loop, embroidery, stuffing amigurumi, attaching safety eyes, sewing parts together, making movable arms
- Pattern as a PDF download
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Brown and tan 100% cotton yarn
- Plastic safety eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Drawstring bag to carry everything
- 2mm ergonomic crochet hook (for an additional charge)
7 in tall