Meet Sebastian the Lion
Though he may have a reputation for being fierce, Sebastian the Lion is really just an overgrown kitty whose woobly cheeks and irresistible cuddles will capture your heart.
That glorious mane might seem a bit tricky, but don’t worry—our super helpful instructions will soon have you whipping out chain stitches like a pro and roaring with pride. Just imagine him curling up on your couch or batting at a sunbeam, and we think you’ll agree that the extra effort is absolutely worth it.
Never fear, our step-by-step tutorial is here! Using easy-to-follow videos, it’ll teach you the basics, starting from how to hold yarn. Then it'll guide you through each step of the pattern — from changing colors in the tail, to making the ears, and even fixing mistakes. And if you ever find yourself unraveling or tangled up in knots, just send us an SOS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We've got you covered. Our pre-started beginner crochet kits work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- Pre-started crochet piece, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Yellow, orange, white and black acrylic yarn
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Drawstring bag to carry everything
- Pattern as a PDF download
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook
4 in tall