Meet Felix the Fox
As the woobliest of the Weebles, this bright-eyed little guy is for the overachiever in you. Don’t get us wrong—he’s still totally for beginners. But with black-tipped ears and a snowy belly, he’s the gateway into slightly trickier techniques like changing colors.
And what a gateway he is. Just a glimpse of his oh-so-weebly tail will make you want to cozy up in front of a crackling fire, dreaming of autumn leaves and pumpkin spice everything.
Never fear, our step-by-step tutorial is here! Using easy-to-follow videos, it’ll teach you the basics, starting from how to hold yarn. Then it'll guide you through each step of the pattern — from changing colors in the tail, to making the ears, and even fixing mistakes. And if you ever find yourself unraveling or tangled up in knots, just send us an SOS at email@example.com.
We've got you covered. Our pre-started beginner crochet kits work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- Pre-started crochet piece, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Orange, white, and black acrylic yarn
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Drawstring bag to carry everything
- Pattern as a PDF download
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook
3.75 in tall