Meet Kiki the Chick
Think of this wee Weeble as the minimalist of the bunch. Not only is she the smallest, but she’s also the least cluttered, with every one of her parts and colors sparking joy. It’s like she was tailor-made for beginners.
As in, “I’ve never held a crochet hook before” beginners. Or even, “Wait, you crochet with a hook?” beginners. But with this super helpful kit, you’ll have an adorable chick nestling in the palm of your hand in no time.
Never fear, our step-by-step tutorial is here! Using easy-to-follow videos, it’ll teach you the basics, starting from how to hold yarn. Then it'll guide you through each step of the pattern — from making the beak, to adding the wings, and even fixing mistakes. And if you ever find yourself unraveling or tangled up in knots, just send us an SOS at email@example.com.
We've got you covered. Our pre-started beginner crochet kits work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- Pre-started crochet piece, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Yellow and orange acrylic yarn
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Drawstring bag to carry everything
- Pattern as a PDF download
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook
3 in tall