Meet Jojo the Bunny
In this world, there are those who pom-pom, and those who don’t. So it should come as no surprise that this bunny is most definitely Team Pom-Pom. Just check out her fluffy little tail. A tail that you yourself will make—by using our super detailed instructions and channeling your inner Weeble.
Even if you’ve never woobled before, rest assured that this mini cottontail will soon be making herself at home in the curve of your hand, conjuring up sun-drenched fields and fresh spring blooms.
Never fear, our step-by-step tutorial is here! Using easy-to-follow videos, it’ll teach you the basics, starting from how to hold yarn. Then it'll guide you through each step of the pattern — from making the ears, to floofing a pom-pom, and even fixing mistakes. And if you ever find yourself unraveling or tangled up in knots, just send us an SOS at email@example.com.
We've got you covered. Our pre-started beginner crochet kits work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- Pre-started crochet piece, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- White and pink acrylic yarn
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Drawstring bag to carry everything
- Pattern as a PDF download
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook
4.5 in tall, 3 in wide